Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Things I think I think.

1) Don Imus is a Corpse

2) Boner from the 80's sitcom Growing Pains, is also a corpse

3) I am angered over the fact that people don't ever ask "What happened to Dudley from Diff'rent Strokes?"  The last we saw him, he was getting molested in a bike shop by some creepy dude.  On a very basic, human level people should care about Dudley

4) The small, American farmer is facing a future that no longer includes them.  This must suck for them.

5) Whats the point of windmills, when we have all these homeless guys just sitting around doing nothing?

6)   Any nominee for the supreme court justice should field questions from a crowd or even just me.  I would ask what is being done to solve the murders of President Kennedy, Tupac and Biggie, and Emmit Till.

7) I think enough time has passed, we should free Tookie

8)  I think enough time has passed, we should free Leonard Peltier

9)  I think enough time has passed, we should bury Michael Jackson

10) Florida is America's wang

11) If I could play little league now, I would crush the fastball.

12)  When it comes to post-impressionism art, the conversation begins and ends with Georges Seurat's "Sunday afternoon on the island of La Grande Jatte"

13)  When it comes to the end of general skullduggery, the conversation begins and ends with Mike Tyson

14)  When it comes to old-fashioned cream soda root beer, Dad's makes an outstanding drink.

15)  Frick cannot hang with my stuff when it comes to Bagg-O

Jokeyjokemaker316

No comments: