Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Raphael De La Ghetto on.........

Hello my friends, it is I, the Chooch Punisher, filling in for Raphael De La Ghetto while he is on sabbatical in Zurich Switzerland.  Today, I would like to talk about this girls' great ass.  I saw her at an event and the love was instantanaoues, as was a powerful erection.   She was so hot, I took a pic and entered  it into a contest on several websites.  Whether she wins or not, I will be sure to give her a pearl necklace anyway.  in fact, I will caress her body slowly. I will kiss every inch of her aforementioned body, including the arms and back. I will do this with the passion of a wild animal, such as the puma or peregrine falcon, or perhaps the polar bear. I will put my thrabbin cack in her, and repeat as necessary to bring her to the height of ectasy.  Then, I will talk dirty to her and slap her great big ass.  There will be tenderness also.


Then, when she is again sufficiently wet, I will slide it in. This is when she will be most satisfied. And that is my guarantee.  Afterwards we will have coffee, discuss plans for future blogs, and talk abot how the LOST finale was semi-pleasing, but offered in no way, closure or finality. 

Damn.
 
The Chooch Punisher
Guest Blogger
Punisher of Chooches
Quasi-expert in art

No comments: