Monday, May 3, 2010

James Joyce and Underarmor Shoes

hello friends,

     I am writing to you today to tell you that I love my wifey.  She is kind, caring, beautiful inside and out, and loves me deeply.  I never have to ask her, she never has to tell me.  I know it every moment of every day, and it is a great feeling.  To say she completes me is not enough.  She balances me out, and helps me be a better person.    She bought me a pair of shoes without asking me because she thought that maybe I would like them.  She was right on, style-wise, and the shoes are nice.  I thought that I was very fortunate to have a woman like this in my life.

     We went to a family party, (Her family parties like most people have breakfast).  And I watched her walk around the room.  I had a "Finnegans Wake" moment.  I saw how happy everyone as to see her, and the smiles that stretched on their faces as she spoke to them.   The only people that existed in the whole  were my wifey, and the person she was speaking to.  It was so amazing that I felt like an interloper for watching her move gracefully around the room.   I had this thought.  "People really love my wifey, moreso than most other people." it goes beyond her being kind, or buying me shoes.  If I could learn to be more like her, and eventually balance myself out, I think that I could be a great man.  I thought that I need to do more to help her be all that she is and more.  I also thought that I was lucky enough to have this wonderful woman all to myself.  The fact that so many people love her, and she gives her love to me made me feel very fortunate, and very good.  I just thought that I would share that with you today. 

JJ

No comments: