Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I think I am.....No. I am sure I am hungry

Baby, I am hungry. When I say I am hungry, I mean to say that I am hungry for you. Its funny though, because my hunger for you is like regular hunger. I mean a hunger one would have when no food has entered their stomach for some time. Regardless, I hunger. Sweet thing, since you've been gone, The Punisher just hasn't been the same. I am not ashamed to admit to you, I miss your loving. Since you left, I have been unable to drive the memories of you from my mind. Day and night, I dream of you. I dream of all the wonderful moments we shared together. I dream that one day, I will enjoy the privilege and pleasure of rat tat tatting that fat ass once again. There will be tenderness also.


Sexy lady, I want to invite you back to my place and create a special night for you. I want you to lay back on my couch made of the finest Corintian leatherand make everything all right again. I want to make you a gourmet meal and serve it to you on only the finest china, or Chinet, which is stiff cardboard. We will enjoy wine and candlelight, and I will make roast duck or pheasant, or a meal of equal or greater fineness. Only the finest meal is to be presented before my baby. There will be gravy and pickled jalapeno peppers also.

I will hand-spoon the meal into your sweet mouth. Every bite. And I won't rush you. I will not present you with another bite until after you are completely done with the one you are on at that time. I would never rush you baby. I would also take bites of the meal, because the naked pleasure on your face as you enjoy the meal would increase my own hunger. Hunger for you, hunger for us, and hunger because I have not eaten in a while. We would both eat.

I believe that after I prepare this superb meal for you, you would want to make me your dessert. You would forgive me for all the wrong I've done you. I know deep down you will. You will because I am truly sorry for all those things I did to you. And I am deeply sorry for all the things I said to you. You know I didn't mean any of it. The Chooch Punisher punishes many chooches with his cock, but he loves only you with all of his heart and for all of eternity. Them ladies were just whores for all he cares. Beautiful, big-breasted , fat-assed whores.

The only time the Chooch Punisher is ever happy is when he is eating a meduim rare porterhouse or wagyu steak, or thinking of you. Don't you see, baby? I can't live without you or eating.

When I am thinking about you, I am thinking about sprinkling the floor of your home with rose petals. Then I want to put on your favorite Jodeci tape on the single small stereo that plays tapes, and dance with you real slow. Then I want to slowly pull your clothes off your smooth, sexy body and move you onto the floor. Then, I want to get on top of you and not stop untill the cops have to taser me to get me off your delicious whipped cream and anjou pear covered body. I like pears.

And you know, girl, when the Chooch Punisher says he will love you all night long, he means all night long. There might be a few breaks for eating, or for stretching out cramped hamstring muscles that have become twisted and painful from prolonged rythmic chooch punishing. From the early evening of night to the break of dawn. I will not sleep until you are satisfied. I will attend to your every desire. I will massage you with edible oils, tantilize your perfect nipples with strawberries, watermelons, or pineapples, and procede to kiss away any remaining chocolate sauce from your body. I will not be concerned that we have fucked up my satin sheets. I will not be concerned with my own happiness whatsoever. Only your happiness, and my hunger will be thought of. After I have eaten a burrito or whatever and have finished jamming my cock in your mouth, I will rub scented jasmine lotion all over your naked body. I will wrap you in the fucked up satin sheets and hold you. I will slap your ass tenderly, Partly because you ruined my sheets, and partly because you ate the last slice of pizza.

Baby, I just want to be your love chef. I will make it my sole mission in life to be your servant. And I will not stop pleasing you until the day I die. I will also force you to submit to dress up sessions and role-playing that you are a waitress and I am a mean hungry customer. I will say things like "Get me my steak Bitch!" in a loving and playful way. Man, I would love a torta sandwhich from atotonilco's right about now.

The Chooch Punisher

love chef

No comments: